DAY 01 ARRIVAL BAKU
Welcome to your 8 day Azerbaijan Tour!
Meeting by the company representatives at the International Airport. You will be met by our driver and guide and transferred to hotel. We'll take you on a driving tour of Baku. You’ll be seeing some of the city’s most treasured landmarks, including Baku Expo Center, Buta Palace, National Tricolour - Park near Koroglu metro station, Heydar Aliyev Center, Boulevard – National Park.
Accommodation at the hotel. After accommodation we’ll enjoy dinner at a restaurant.
Leisure time in Baku. Overnight at Baku
DAY 02 OLD CITY TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel.
After breakfast we continue our tour with visiting of “Old Town” or “Inner City”. The territory of” Old Town” – 22 hectares, which represents a small fraction of the total area of Baku (44,000 hectares). However, the concentration of architectural and historical monuments, dictates the need for this excursion into a separate and make this part of Baku, perhaps the most interesting to explore.
• The Maiden Tower (XII century),
• The Multani Caravanserai
• the Bukhara Caravanserai
• Hamams (baths),
• Mosques (The Mahammad Mosque, The Djame Mosque, The Ashur Mosque and etch.)
• The Mugham (Easten Music) Theatre,
• The Museum of Miniature Books
• Shirvanshah Palace Complex (XV century),
• Fortress Walls
After sightseeing tour lunch in the local restaurant.
Leisure time in Baku
Dinner at the local restaurant
Overnight at Baku
DAY 03 SHAMAKHI-ISMAYILLI-GABALA ROAD
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out.
Today we will have a trip to the north-west of Azerbaijan, to Gabala city. Along the way we can meet with other cities – Shamakhi, Ismayilli
Lunch in the local restaurant on the way
After lunch we continue to the way. The next city is Gabala. Gabala is one of the most beautiful parts of Azerbaijan with a rich and ancient history. There is a great variety of historical and cultural monuments of different eras in this region: the Albanian church of IV-VIII centuries in Amili village, tombs of Sheikh Badraddin and Sheikh Mansur of XV century in Hazra village, mosque of XIX century in Bum village and others.
Arriving at Gabala. Dinner at the hotel
Leisure time in Gabala. Overnight at Gabala
DAY 04 REST IN GABALA
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast you can have a rest in the "Tufandag" winter and summer entertainment tourism complex . You enjoy your skiing experience regardless of your skiing level. Buy or rent ski, helmet, snowboard or any other necessary equipment, book a lesson and start exploring the Mountain.
• Using Gabala Rope line. The upland view from the mountains
• Lunch in the hotel. After lunch you can visit local beauty:
• Visit to Gabala Shooting Club. Free entrance.
• "Gabaland" entertainment center.
Back to the hotel. Dinner at the hotel
Overnight at Gabala
DAY 05 LEISURE IN GABALA
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast you can have a rest on.
The ski school is suitable for beginners and advanced skiers. Buy or rent ski, helmet, snowboard or any other necessary equipment, book a lesson and start exploring the Mountain.
DAY 06 BACK TO BAKU AND SHOPPING TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out. Return to Baku
Lunch in the local restaurant on the way. Continuing the way to Baku.
Arrival at Baku and check in the hotel. Free time.
Do you enjoy shopping? If so, this is the tour for you! On free time you can visit Fountain Square. The square is a public gathering place, especially after business hours and during the weekend. It is an attractive tourist destination with many boutiques, restaurants, shops, hotels and passage. This is one of the most crowd and lively places in the city.
Or you can visit other places for shopping. We pick you up from the hotel and take you around to the 3 finest malls.
• 28 Mall
• Park Boulevard
• Metro Park
After shopping dinner in the local restaurant
Back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 07 ABSHERON TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast you can visit Absheron peninsula.
The tour to natural, historical and architectural monuments on Absheron Peninsula. Absheron Peninsula has special importance in terms of historical monuments. Absheron Peninsula, the ancient settlement, has the history dating before century.
• The temple of fire worshippers Ateshgah (XVII century)
• Visit to Bina Horse Center
• Visiting the Heydar Aliyev Center
• Visit to H. Aliyev mosque
DAY 08 DEPARTURE
After breakfast, you get transferred to the airport in time to board your flight back home. With an enriching experience of a lifetime we leave with new friends and happy memories of one of the most beautiful continents on earth.
• 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Baku
• 3 Nights’ Accommodation in Gabala
• 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Baku
• Continental Breakfast Daily
• Transfer Service of English Speaking driver
• Guide service during tours – Baku city tours, Absheron tour
• Guide service during tours – Gabala tour
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• All transports on Private basis
•If the Travel dates falls on any Fair or Event dates in the city then there will be a supplement cost for the same.
• In case of currency fluctuations or amendments in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to advice you a supplement cost.
• Normal check in time at hotel is 15:00 and check out time 12:00.
• Itinerary may change subject to flight arrival timing.
• The program schedule can be changed without changing the number of nights, and visits to places.
• Bus service time is from 10:00 to 20:00. For extra service 20 USD per hour.
• The visa duty – 60 USD (individual)
• The visa duty – 45 USD (group)
* Tour participants will be accommodated in one of the hotels:
I n this cosmopolitan oil capital on the Caspian Sea, Four Seasons presents a Beaux-Arts-style luxury hotel on the waterfront promenade – just steps from the Old City.
Here, guests can enjoy the city’s most exquisite dining ranging from chic bistros to juice bars and fine dining experiences. At the same time, over 2,500 square meters (26,900 square feet) of function space, which include two ballrooms, sets the stage for memorable meetings or events.
Holiday Inn Baku welcomes you on Caspian seashore in the heart of the city!The newest hotel in Baku, Holiday Inn is set to be the first choice of business and leisure tourists.Enjoy Caspian see from Baku Boulevard located in 5 minute walk. Its easy access to main shopping malls like Port Baku Shopping...
Guests of Qafqaz can relax on the sun terrace by the outdoor swimming pool or in the sauna. A Turkish steam bath, as well as beauty treatments, are provided in the spa centre.
Activities at Qafqaz Resort include billiards, table tennis and children’s playground. Guests can also relax in the steam bath or on the sun terrace by the pool.
Being the largest conference hotel in the country, Boulevard Hotel Baku offers the finest facilities to suit a variety of occasions and functions of different sorts. Our magnificent pillar-free ballroom of 1,300 sq m with natural daylight and spacious pre-function foyer is perfect to host events for over 1,000 guests.
Voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui voluptatem sequi nesciunt.